Trullo Fiorone is a 200 year old traditional trullo nestled in the middle of a verdant olive grove halfway between the lovely towns of Ostuni and Ceglie Messapica in the heart of the Itria Valley of Puglia. The trullo was recently restored with attention to the original Puglian structure, resulting in an authentically rustic holiday home with modern and lux touches. The combination of unique furnishing, soothing colours and high quality materials result in an unordinary and exclusive holiday home.
The White City of Ostuni is a mere 15 minute drive from the trullo. Its historic centre is a maze of charming streets, stylish bars and delicious restaurants. In Ostuni town centre, find a bustling weekly market, several supermarkets and many gourmet shops where you can get fresh local products. Neighbouring Ceglie Messapica, famous for its gastronomy, is a town just 10 minute drive away and it’s worth exploring especially for its many restaurants, some with Michelin stars.
The Trulli complex offers:
- Total living space: 150 m2 (1600 sq ft)
- A spacious kitchen with large dining table for 8 people and a lounge sofa
- Kitchen is fully-equipped with an oven, hob, dishwasher, refrigerator, toaster, Nespresso machine, stovetop espresso maker, and other cooking utensils. Utility room with washer/dryer.
- Air conditioning and heating.
- Inside the trullo find a quadruple bedroom with 2 double beds, plus a
connecting bedroom with an extra single bed.
- The lamia has a double bed and wardrobe
- A spacious bedroom with a double bed and ensuite bathroom
- All three bathrooms are equipped with rain showers, bidets, toilets and local stone sinks.
Price shown valid for up to 6 guests. Supplement applies to extra guests.
Price includes all utilities, bedding, mid-stay cleaning (for stays over 10 days), towels, kitchen utensils, kitchen supplies.
Check in 15:00 – Check out 11:00 Italy time
Book This Home
Price does not Include:
A supplement applies to additional persons (any guest over 3 years old) on a per person per night basis. In the booking form, just enter the total number of guests 3 years and older. When applicable, this fee will be automatically included in the total rental cost. In the event of a discrepancy on the number of guests booked vs checking-in, the extra amount due shall be settled directly during check-in.
Please note that upon check in you will be asked to pay a refundable security deposit. This deposit will be returned to you at check out unless there are major damages to the property.
For your convenience, you may add the cleaning fee directly to your booking by selecting the option on the booking form. Alternatively you can pay the fee directly during check in along with the security deposit.